Track name : Rise
Track name/Position : 1
Track name/Total : 15
Performer : Skillet
Recorded date : 2013
Cover : Yes
Cover type : Cover (front)
Cover MIME : image/jpeg
Lyrics : All I see is / Shattered pieces / I can't keep it hidden like a secret / I can't look away! / From all this pain in a world we made! / / Everyday you need / A bulletproof vest / To save yourself from what you could never guess! / Am I safe today? / When I step outside in the wars we wage! / / Our future's here and now, / Here comes the countdown! / / Sound it off, this is the call! / Rise and revolution! / It's our time to change it all, / Rise and revolution! / Unite and fight, to make a better life! / Everybody one for all, / Sound off, this is the call, tonight, we rise! / / Rise. / Tonight, we rise / Rise. / Tonight, we rise! / / Like a hand grenade, / Thrown in a hurricane, / Spinning in chaos, / Trying to escape the flame, / Yesterday is gone! / Faster than the blast of a car bomb! / / And when the scars heal, / The pain passes, / As hope burns, we rise from the ashes! / Darkness fades away! / And the light shines on a brave new day! / / Our future's here and now, / Here comes the countdown! / / Sound it off, this is the call! / Rise and revolution! / It's our time to change it all, / Rise and revolution! / Unite and fight, to make a better life! / Everybody one for all, / Sound off, this is the call, tonight, we rise! / / Rise. / Tonight, we rise / Rise. / Tonight, we rise! / / In a world gone mad, / In a place so sad! / Sometimes it's crazy / To fight for what you believe! / But you can't give up, / If you wanna keep what you love! / (Keep what you love) / (Keep what you love) / (Keep what you love) / (Keep what you love) / Never give up, no!!! / / Rise. / Rise and revolution / Rise. / Rise and revolution / / Everybody one for all, / Sound off, this is the call! / / Rise / Like we're alive / Tonight, we rise / Make a better life / Tonight, we rise! / / Rise, rise, rise and revolution / Rise, rise, rise and revolution / Rise. / / [phone rings] / / [Operator:] 911? / [Woman:] There's a guy here with a gun! / [Operator:] Ma'am? Ma'am? / [Woman:] Kids, get under the table! Kids get under the table!!! / / [News reporter:] We are getting new reports from all around the globe, showing the highest unemployment rates since the end of World War II. Many are losing their jobs, their homes, and in many cases, their hope. / / [Upset parent:] You are such a failure! What is wrong with you? You can't do anything right! I wish you had never been born!!
Audio
Format : FLAC
Format/Info : Free Lossless Audio Codec
Duration : 4 min 21 s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 1 028 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 kHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Stream size : 32.1 MiB (100%)
Writing library : libFLAC 1.3.2 (UTC 2017-01-01)
[Profile]  [PM] 

The time now is: Today 22:08